Wednesday 30 May 2007

Stuff

A farewell dinner today for the leavers next sem. As this semester draws to a close, i cant help but feel a little jittery inside. As of next semester, i will be getting a new neighbour. I will also lose one kaki to watch movies on laptop with. I can't help but feel a little like how i felt before i left singapore. Funny isnt it?

Received the card today! THANKS A MILLION MABEL!!!!!

The card was written on the 5th of May and its the 30th today. One month to get a bleeding postcard from HK to WA. Snail mail indeed. But it was really delighting to actually get a postcard mailed to me. I guess in an age where E cards are available, and contact is so much easier thru the internet, we very often fail to notice the little, simple things in life that can be so small yet mean so much.

Fron sci fi to thriller to ghost story, i have finally decided on the piece i am to do for my Folio. Due tomorrow, an 1800 word piece! Damn.

No comments: