Tuesday 27 November 2007

to you

ive always wanted to blog this but i never seemed to be able to take the time

its strange that probably you will not know about this- read these words ever

but i think in a way its a way of letting myself know, perhaps now, perhaps in the future, that soemwhere along thel ine, somewhere in my life, i felt this way.

this is one of the beauties of blogging. you look back after weeks, months, years, and you reflect on ur life as if you were living it again. thats is the most powerful thing a blog can do for us. it can take one moment in time and capture it for eternity.

that i am blogging this is perhaps due to tha fact that you messaged me today. its probably nothing- you probably do that to every one of your friends, but to me it was, it is, different.

i actually did have a thing for you once, and maybe i still do. but everything ive seen, everythign ive experienced, in a way, perhaps, tells me that its probably impossible. which is sad because in this i tried to push fate, but instead i got shoved in another direction.

i think the fate between you and i has ended. i will never occupy that space in your heart that you occupy in mine. you will always be here, surely. but i will never be in yours.

therefore i will not push fate any longer. it has shown me that it can only do so much for me, no more.

will i see you again?

No comments: