Wednesday 23 April 2008

hiatus

its been a hell of a shitty three months. i am finally back on the grid after one and a half hours of trying to configure the wireless router in my home. when i look at this blog i wonder......

so much has gone on in my life that it has just been a whirlwind. as it is i have a 40% essay due tomorrow, but i just feel the urge to write again after so long.

in a nutshell.....

i rented a house last november before i came back to perth

the owner wanted the house back so me along with my 2 housemates were "evicted"

one of my housemates ended up being an indecisive prick so we split

i found another housemate.

moved in to this new place in mid march

the house is old. we spent a shitload of $$ pimping it up, with curtains, plumbing, furniture and decorative furniture

am now alone as the 2 people i care about the most here in perth are back in SINGAPORE for the study break. knn.

am going to sell my car.... because i have been accepted for exchange next semester to Michigan!

what else? that i realise how much i still miss my friends back in singapore. yes. if ur reading this you know who you are you pricks. you guys r prolly sitting for ur exams this week. best of luck.

No comments: