Monday 16 April 2007

This is the first post! And so i shall strive to make this blog sound as nice and as peachy keen as i possibly can. Which implies a reduction in the endless streams of profanities and insults that until now, are as much a part of my personality as is drawing my every breath. Which i find really sad, as this is not an aspect that is not exactly deserving of recognition or praise. But as cliched as it is, there is always room for improvement and learning.

In a way writing a new blog serves a secondary purpose. In keeping a style that is consistent and coherent, instead of just simple ramblings and mutterings, a constant style is also beneficial to style and everyday writing. Which reminds me of my age. It is time to act in accordance to my years.

So this kicks of a new beginning! While i was apprehensive of the very thought of starting anew, i relish the fact that it also serves a good purpose, in many ways.

No comments: