Friday 1 June 2007

The definition of a friend

I admit that at times i can be a very easygoing person. To me, most of the time 'anything goes'. It is also relatively easy to make me change my mind about a certain something. I dont give a shit about a lot of things but when things strike me they really hit me hard and my head goes all the way into it.

But seriously, actions speak louder than words.

How can i get to know a person better if i cannot get my ideas across?

How can i be friends with people who very obviously are not listening when they appear to?

In a nutshell, i think what summarises this f$%%king shebang is this narration between Marla and the Narrator from Fight Club:

The Narrator: When people think you are dying then they really really listen to you instead of just....

Marla: Instead of just waiting for their turn to speak.


I lent you my bowl. The only damn bowl i have. And you bloody mixed it up with the bowls in the dining room. Ok perhaps its only a BOWL, but it really goes to show how you treat me, how you view me as a person. You obviously do not have much respect for my belongings, so why the hell would you have respect for me as a person? Pfft.


I really want to cuss now.



I give up.

No comments: