Friday 1 June 2007

Moving out

I cannot see myself living together with any of the blokes on this floor.

Somehow, if i sit at a damn table and i can count thirty seconds of absolute silence when conversation should very obviously be occurring, then there is no point in me making the extra effort. Everything looks peachy keen but i know it is different. I will never be able to tolerate living with any of these people under one roof. If that is the case, then why even make the effort to go further?

Moving out with other people will be so much better. I may hardly know them, but there are a few things i am sure of:

1- They will obviously consume less
2- They are obviously neater
3- Making concessions for them is easier
4- I can see myself making the effort to open up

F$%^ it man. I'm not moving out with any blokes. Period.

No comments: