Tuesday 19 June 2007

To You

i saw an angel, of that i'm sure

Those who know this are few, but if you know this you will be thinking that im crazy. Yeah yeah, perhaps i think too much...........

she could see from my face, that i was F$%%^king high

Have you ever had the feeling of 'sparks flying'? When you look into someone's eyes and just, er.........

melt? explode? drown? ok whatever you like

I saw your face in a crowded place

Flipping through my camera made me think of her. I would think of a hundred possible scenarios, a hundred ways of getting to know her better, to share my thoughts, my world with her, but alas.

you're beautiful it's true

Memories are beautiful. As much as i regret at least trying to get to know her better, a friend of mine said something to me that i felt made sense. Would i really want to get to know her better? Or would it be better to preserve her memory as it is, as it has been, as it always will be, in this way? Isn't this perfect image of her the ideal thing to cling on to? What then, if i were to find out something about her that would disappoint me?

But its time to face the truth. I will never be with you

I guess thats what it will always be. A perfect memory of the perfect person. Etched forever in my mind, that is how she will be.

And i don't know what to do. Cos i'll never be with you.

How is one to define what emotion is? Is this what they call 'love at first sight'? If it isnt than i dont know what the term means anymore.

I loved you from the moment i set eyes on you and i will carry it with me forever. I might see you again, i might not. Would there be a difference? How could you possibly fathom that out there in the world there is someone who really likes you a damn lot? The answer is no. You would never remember me, and i might not even recognise you.

At the end of the day it is two things i cherish. You, and more importantly the memory of you. As striking as your beauty the memory will stay. For some time.

No comments: